Friday, July 25, 2008

We Need Staff!

We're currently lookng for editors to edit upcoming episodes of our podcast. I would really approciate somebody helping me out because my experience is VERY limited and I feel the shows would come out much better if we had help. If your interested please email at bitemeatp@yahoo.com and tell me a bit about your experience/time limitations in your schedule. Even if you only afford to edit one episode it would be AWESOME if you helped me out. And of course, we are a non-profit blog (we don't run ads) so that means the job is on a voluntary basis.

Thank you!
Nyera

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I WOULD SOOO DO THAT

KAY IM ANOSHKA
IF U DONT KNOW

ill email u nyera

Anonymous said...

i would do it too... but i dont have any experience and i think that u are looking for people with that... what is your new email adress that isnt for your help... i know your gmail one but i dont know the new one

Bite Me: A Twilight Podcast said...

all the ones you seng to gmail are sent to the yahoo one. so we have 2 email addresses (gmail&yahoo) but all email is forwarded to the yahoo account

Anonymous said...

sent you an email ^^

Anonymous said...

ton dont u always send her an email? or something like that?

Michelle said...

he he, i always send her an email, it's what my inbox is full of!

Anonymous said...

seriously? you ppl keep spamming her inbox?, this is the first email I've sent to her...
before I still had her on skype, but she removed/blocked me I guess...

Anonymous said...

gawsh... even i emailed her many times.... y would she remove u? she would prolly blocked u but remove? nyera is not that mean ya know...

Anonymous said...

well she told me that she just didn't see the point in having me on her skype anymore... and she can be that mean...
But I usually talk with her on the forum and stuff like that, never feel the need of emailing her.

Unknown said...

she didnt c the point in having u on her skype nemore? ouch... well shes gona have to eventuali unblock u since ull be helping with the editing at some point...

Anonymous said...

most likely,
eh who gives a shit anyways ^^

Bite Me: A Twilight Podcast said...

no swearing on the blog please

Anonymous said...

eh... i know u dont... and im sori in behalf of ton since i know ton wouldnt say sori....