Sunday, July 27, 2008

Loads of goodies.

MTV has an EXCELLENT interview with Rob at Comic-Con. The two vids are great. MTV also interviewed Stephenie and Catherine. MUSE SONG IN THE MOVIE WOO!
Full panel Q&A on youtube (good quality). Part 1 2 3 (from SweetChilDog)
Twilight panel pics here and here.
Comic-Con reports: USAToday, ET, Time Magazine, ShockTillYouDrop

4 Part video interview with SM from EW. Random interview with Mike.
Twilight shirts on sale at Hot Topic! But they're sold out online :(

Here are some scans from the calendar. Credit to HisGoldenEyes. The prom picture is my favorite.

12 comments:

Stacie said...

oh man thats some crazy amounts of goodies!! i like the prom picture too!! that's really cute

Anonymous said...

I JUST GOT THE CALENDAR!!!!!!! @ Borders yay!!! Lol but the Hot Topic store didn't have the shirt either *dies* ME WANT SHIRT NOW!!!!!! : -D

Anonymous said...

*gasp*I WANA GO 2 HOT TOPIC NOW!!!!!! I WANT THAT $22 TWILIGHT SHIRT!!!! NO MATTER WAT!!!! T.T

Anonymous said...

i no i want the shirt to!!!!! but i doubt the store will have any left=[

Stacie said...

what does the shirt look like lol?

Anonymous said...

oops sorry i linked the wrong one. check the shirts link now

Stacie said...

oooo those are really cool!! okay i totally want one now!!!

Anonymous said...

the store doesnt have them at all they better get them SOON!!!!!!!! lol online 2

Stacie said...

yeah i know right they really need to pack those babies in there

Ariana said...

TWILIGHT OVERLOAD! Wow. I really can't find words to describe all that Twi-MADNESS! I totally wish I had gone to ComicCon. It's only a fews hours away from my current place of residents. haha. I really like Rob... Damn it! I so did not wanna be one of those crazy fan girls who scream for Edward in their sleep. It's unhealthy. I'll tell you this for free, I am super envious of SM and the whole cast of Twilight. They don't even fully realize it yet but they're apart of something great... something that's bigger than they are.

Ariana said...

Oh! And I wanna a shirt too! :(

Anonymous said...

THEY HAVE NEW SHIRTS@ HOTTOPIC.COM with EDWARD AND BELLA on them I just got mine wwwooooooppppppppp wooooooooopppppp *does Happy Dance*