Monday, July 28, 2008

SURPRISE! oh wait... You Allready Knew This.

Umm you all are probably waiting paitenetly for that spoiler that stephenie meyer and ew.com promised us. Except I was not really spoiled... I know I probably took this for granted when i was reading it. But i really expected this to happen and with the preface allready read, it was kind of allready info given out. Some of you still might not want to read this if you dont want to read anything about it, but if you are skeptical, its not that big of a spoiler.
Its just reaffirming what happened in Eclipse and says that she sticks with her decision
Whatever- Here it is

Caroline aka Wilbersss

Oh and its not that I am not grateful that Stephenie gave us this spoiler, its just there was so much hype about it that i guess i expected more. So thank you Stephenie for this, its just that I thought the spoiler would be something that we didnt really read before and it was like a new plot development (we allready read the first chapter and it kind of "hints" at that
anyways TEAM EDWARD FOR LIFE!
thats all i have to say about that.-- really this time.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the spoiler wasn't that big ^^ 'cause really, who would think that Jacob would marry Bella, we all know he doesn't swing that way

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA doesn't swing that way funny!!!!!!.......I kinda like that the spoiler wasn't big cause then I would have been mad that it ruined the book for me Lol......idk that's just me :-D

Anonymous said...

i totally agree! i am happy that it wasn't big.. because I wouldn't want it to give away the whole book! although haha yes i do know it couldve but i was willing to take that chance haha! regardless, i am sooo happy that it was confirmed that they were going to get married.. and early on in the book!!! yay!

Anonymous said...

well duh theyre getting married. like half or the qotd are alice dressing up bella!

but im grateful that it was only a baby spoiler. but maybe this means because SM wrote it for twilight that no one will crash the wedding... but then again she might have tweaked it for BD. kinda like JKR and the epilogue for HP7...

scorpius *snort*

Anonymous said...

i wanted something interesting to talk abt wen the spoiler was told.. we all that bella and edward was gona get married evetuali....

Caroline said...

I'm glad it wasn't big it's just I wanted something I didn't allready know.

Stacie said...

yeah i wasnt really too surpirsed when i read that i mean i figured it was coming. but it was kind of neat to actually have stephenie say it.

but i agree with iROXurSOX579 about not wanting a huge spoiler because i would have been so mad if the book was ruined

Jen Carrieri said...

OK the way they hyped this thing up made me think it was going to be something BIG. Not that Edward and Bella are getting married I mean DUHH. She might as well have said that in the next book Bella drops a snow cone hahaha. Well I am glad she did it all the same = ) 4 MORE DAYS AHHHHHHH Barns and Nobal here I come!

Anonymous said...

omg! i think it was way to big of a spoiler. i cant believe you posted it here. i was trying to avoid it so much. there could have been a twist in the plot and she doesnt get changed/

Caroline said...

Ummm... I said dont read it if you dont want anything to do with it. I didnt write what it was and I can't control what people post here
sorry though.

Anonymous said...

anonymous, the spoiler had nothing to do with bella getting changed. did you even read the article? or any of the comments?

and caroline DID say it was a spoiler and to click the link at your own risk. its not like we put the spoiler up on the blog in giant red letters

Unknown said...

nyny and cari got a seriously good point there...

Caroline said...

for serious. thanks for backing me up guys! :D

Anonymous said...

welcomies!! ^__^