Friday, July 25, 2008

7 DAYS :)

July 25 quote & my thoughts (from StephenieMeyer.com):
Edward: "You look so guilty—like you've committed a crime."
Did Bella kill somebody? I think not. But I do think her feeling guilty has something to do with Jacob.

AWESOME THEORY from our friend Anoshka!! *highlight to read*
Anoshka emailed me and had a theory about BD. Her theory is basically when Jacob ran away, he ran to alaska and ran into the Denali clan. I think that's going to cause a LOT of tension. Jacob, Bella, Edward and TANYA. Wowzers. How did we not think of that before? It makes so much sense that the Denali clan would come into the books via runaway Jake.

PS. I entered a contest to win Twilight invitations and I won! Horrah! I never win anything! I'll be sending them out to the rest of the Bite Me's for a spectacular release party!

Nyera

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I get to be the FIRST to comment. haha. anyways. I think that those are both great theories.. but when me and my sister first read it, We thought it had to do with the honeymoon portion of their marriage deal. although i guess your idea sounds a tad more likely... 7 more days though! woohoooo

Unknown said...

w00t! yah nyera!!!!
congrats abt the winning!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i think u guys's theory was pretty likely. but i also get where ur coming from taylor with the honeymoon thing.

Anonymous said...

aww thanks theresaaaaa.. haha.. its a good thing u r sleeping over tonight hahaa

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah

i was loling at this

btw i am anoshka

wow my theory is up there
mind there was alot more to it so yah

but i guess that that was the mian gist of it
lol

Unknown said...

hey anoshka! y dont u join the forum?
also ur theory is awsome!

Fatima said...

i don't know if you guys already know but there's breaking dawn quotes on Stephenie Meyer's website and one was about the thing in the theory.