Sunday, August 10, 2008

TEAM JAKE!

I was looking through the archive and I found this. It's a New Moon extra Stephenie wrote from Jake's POV. Perhaps you've already read it but I know we've gotten a some more readers that come to the blog and the should get to see things from Jacob's eyes. I'm guessing some of those hard core Edward fans kinda like Jacob a LITTLE bit now, and the perspective will show you what a nice guy Jacob really is and all the pain he had to go through.

(It sounds like I'm converting, doesn't it?)
Well, Twilight I was Team Edward, New Moon I was Jacob, Eclipse, they both bothered me so it was a tie and Breaking Dawn is split evenly Edward/Jacob/SETH. Except it bothers me how Edward was a complete slave for Bella.

Nyera

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg.. that POV of jake's was awesome.. fast-paced tho... now i think jake is more awesome than i thought he was but im not switching.. edward is my #1 vamp but benjamin is mine... jake is my #1 wolf and seth is #2 ☺

Anonymous said...

Jacob makes me lol really hard! This is why I loved him as a character all along. I somehow saw this stuff without needing to see him as the 'enemy'. I just get characters like that though.

Anonymous said...

Jacob makes me lol really hard! This is why I loved him as a character all along. I somehow saw this stuff without needing to see him as the 'enemy'. I just get characters like that though.

Anonymous said...

Jake's the best.

Anonymous said...

well said..

Anonymous said...

NYERA!! I LOVE YOU!!

HOW DID I MISS THIS???

ahahha thank you.

you rock. :)

ps jake is crazy hot.

Anonymous said...

yoyo team jake /he is better than edward becues he left her