Friday, August 1, 2008

24 HOURS LEFT!

TWILIGHTERS! Here we go. After waiting for months and months, we will finally get our hands on the fate of Edward, Bella, and Jacob.

No need to go into lock down because we'll be posting A LOT of goodies throughout the day. I think we'll record 10 minute segments and upload them on youtube to keep you and your friends busy. THEN when midnight strikes we'll take lots of pictures and videos. I might even get Wilbersss crying on camera and definitely Janella screaming with excitement.

As promised, we will NOT be posting any spoilers on the site. But we'll post updates on our progress of the book and any hysterical reactions we have (not giving plot away, of course). I will disable the comments on tomorrow's posts, but emails with your feedback, pics, or anything else would be awesome. You'll get a reply, I guarantee it! ALSO send in your contest entries!

PLEASE be careful when roaming the net! Don't go to any Twilight websites that you don't trust and it's best to stay away from YouTube. Segments we record will be embedded to the blog so you don't potentially get spoiled from comments.

Have fun! You guys are making history :)
Nyera

(SM talking about the movies. No spoilers, but I wouldn't look at the comments)

Edit by Michelle:

Alright, the very last QOTD (oh man! no more quotes, I have to wait till Monday at the least! I am going to cry when I get BD!)

from stepheniemeyer.com

Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Edward: "Terrified."

ha ha. that's a cool one to end on

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS is my right now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OME OMG OME OMG OME OMG(for the concert) and this is me AHHHHH OMG AHHHHHH OME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies* (for the book)

Anonymous said...

hm, the quote feels kinda useless to me though, isn't edward kinda paranoid about everything? he would probably tell her to be terrified of Jacob too

Anonymous said...

it's so nice to see 000 days on the countdown. ahaha
SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

yessssss the day we have all waited for is finally here.. ive only been counting down for the last 200 days or so lol

Anonymous said...

flipping out more than i have ever been.. i have been jumping on my bed wen i woke up.... i think i might stay awake until midnight 2day...

the quote is NOT useless... it helps us get more excited for wats coming out in BD so its NOT USELESS!
*jumpity jump jump JUMP!!*