Thursday, July 31, 2008

BE SURE TO LOOK BELOW FOR CONTEST POST!

EDIT by Nyersss: Here's quite an opinionated article...but I actually agree with the fact that Bella is always in need of saving. Team Potter pwns once again. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

I think this is a necessary post to do, but be sure to look below for the contest becuase I am posting a new post because this will be a long one (twss[only nyny will probably understand that])
anyways- i feel bad that the episode is not coming out before BD soo i have decided to avoid summer reading (i bet you all like my procrastination)
The Most Requested Person...
His hair is soo adorable!
Want to be Kristen.
Another request
He looks so intense
More Alex.
Back When he was in Dream Street (for whoever was arguing with me in the forums about boybands and hating the classics)
ahahaha sharkboy makes me laugh.
giggles
Did you hear about his drunk driving?? Tsk tsk
I think Cam looks better with short hair. (it annoys me how they wouldn't put Taylor's wig in a ponytail cuase they wanted "contrast." Newsflash they both look better with short hair. its only Jacob that had long hair in the book making it neseccary to have in the movie.)
Hehehe different James… (fulfilling my requests)
Hahaha from Penelope (ive never seen it— I only wanna buy the DVD to get the sneak peeks)
Going to the GAP for fayden lol
How dirty boys get clean…
I think his hair looks Edward-esque here ☺
I am a sucker for his pink little glasses
And one last one for nyny- I think you’ll like it probs have a heart attack---thats your hint ;)

I really love doing this :)
Caroline

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
i have the same birthday as jk rowling and harry potter.....that's weird....

Stacie said...

lol hah that's pretty sweet not going to lie.

oh i love the james mcavoy pictures i have to say!

Anonymous said...

i adore mr tumnus

Anonymous said...

and i dont like your pics of hayden :(

THIS is more what fayden looked like
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2009110016/nm0159789

you realize that nobody except you and paigey know who fayden is, right?

Jen Carrieri said...

Hahaha thanks for posting! Some of the pictures really made me laugh = ). You should watch Penelope it is a GREAT movie plus it has James in it (the good one lol).
I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow for BD, and the book will be everything we all hoped for!!

Anonymous said...

i know who hayden is.....[not in real person]
and caroline im NOT a classic boyband hater.... im not a big fan of the Backstreet Boys... not a big fan of them is not hating them... dreamstreet was awesome and i dont hate them... N'Sync was awesome so i got nothing against them... dont say im a classic boyband hater caroline... T.T

hehe.. same the skandar pic have been posted many times on the blog. XD hehe.. the sharkboy pic was hilarious... the 2nd taylor pic made me giggle too... XD

Anonymous said...

I don't know who fayden is but his hot LOL and yay u did my James Mcavoy request THANKS!!!!!!........ATONEMENT*sigh* :-D

Caroline said...

hahaha its really hayden christensen. lol. and i DO realize that no one else knows who he is... its just more fun for me when i say its fayden...
hes a guy who looks like hayden christensen who nyny stalks and i will soon when i get a job at the same place where he works and i will steal him away from nyny

and also i enjoy any pics of hayden :) i dont judge- you shallow thing!

haha and nikki. im JUSt kidding. take a chill pill. actually take like 3.
there are not that many pics of skander to choose from. and nyny will yell at me if i dont post one of him.. which espec bad cuase im seeing her tomm and she is mean to me :(

Caroline said...

and nyera!! didnt you catch my twss?? seriosuly i think you are too concerned with my pics of hayden (that i like btw-- well except for the chest hair but we can ignore that....) you need to catch my funniness mostly meant for you.

Anonymous said...

man... ur just like nyera.. i cant take u guys seriously most of the time since i might flip out at the wrong time...

im kinda confused.. is the guy in Jumper named Fayden or Hayden?

Anonymous said...

nikki his name is hayden. fayden = fake hayden haha

TWSS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I'M CONFUSED 2 lol I know Who Hayden Chrsitensen(JUMPER, STAR WARS) is Fayden a cute nickname for Hayden? or and actual person????

Bite Me: A Twilight Podcast said...

fayden is the nickname for the cute guy who looks like hayden. i doint know cute guys name so caroline named him fayden (Fake hAYDEN)

Anonymous said...

Wait SORRY just saw or post b4 mine....BUT I'm still confused......:-\ LMAO

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO OOOOKKK LMAO sorry as u can c I'm slow:-D

Caroline said...

ahahaha. oh nikki. well i guess you dont know me... but im never serious unless i say something such as for serious. for serious.

Anonymous said...

OH! so that pic in the blog is hayden but the guy that nyera was stalking and ur gona get the same job as is fayden...OH! OKAY!

and caroline.. i WILL get to know u eventuali.. i promise i will...

Anonymous said...

eewww

i dont like boybands or classics

btw i like how u guys have all time low and escape the fate on ur playlist

all time low is favorite band :]

Anonymous said...

*high 5's but takes it back since u dont like boybands or the classics*
all time low is awesome! bought the cd 2day and played it over and over again.... but i didnt get 2 buy BD since my mom left me sleeping while she went to the mall and she knew that BD was to some out 2day and she still left.. T.T but i still went to the mall and THE FRIGGIN MALL DIDNT HAVE A BOOKSTORE!! i was like WTF IS A MALL WITHOUT A BOOKSTORE!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/][img]http://rastimores.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]best software to sell, [url=http://rastimores.net/]windows vista recovery disc[/url]
[url=http://rastimores.net/][/url] cheapest photoshop software microsoft video software
store system software [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]adobe creative suite 3 design premium[/url] autocad lt activation code
[url=http://rastimores.net/]academic software com[/url] how to price a software product
[url=http://rastimores.net/]student discount microsoft office 2007[/url] filemaker pro 7 download
software freeware downloads [url=http://rastimores.net/]educational software training[/url][/b]