Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spoilers Warning

Hey guys, if you have been to His Golden eyes, you will know about:

(From http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/)
" Bailey has informed me that she has seen a Breaking Dawn spoiler from the leaked Epilogue at the end of a YouTube video of Twilight Tuesday. This is a warning for you guys! The spoilers are out on the internet now and are REAL, do not go to any website that you don't trust, or a website that doesn't have comments disabled. Also, steer clear of message boards, because spoilers can be in the titles of posts, so you would see one without meaning to. Now, watch YouTube videos with caution. To be extra safe, don't watch videos from channels you haven't watched on before. Only watch videos from channels you know. BE CAREFUL! "

I think that we are still staying open but please, please, please do NOT post ANY spoilers on the forums or comments, I want to stay spoiler free and if you ruin BD for me, I might have to kill you ;P
So, therefore, I BEG you, BE CAREFUL!! I'm thinking about going into lock down myself, SM said that BD is meant to be experienced a certain way, lets make sure that we all get that experience

Michelle

EDIT BY NYERA: HP6 TRAILER ANYBODY??? TWILIGHT HAS SERIOUS COMPETITION!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I r ppl so SET ON RUINING things for us get a life u stupid spoilers and let ppl who love and want to read the book do it without u KILLING IT for us >:-@

Stacie said...

ugh i dont get it either i hope no one spoils it for us!! that would be so mean like why would someone do that?

Anonymous said...

Please be warned spoilers are everywhere. DO NOT READ FORM THE IMDB BOARDS!!! I was warned from friends that spoilers are all over the place there and LIVE JOURNAL. 3 DAYS!! :)

Anonymous said...

im going into breaking dawn lock down. i dont think im going to use the computer anymore.im so scared!

Anonymous said...

I'm going into lock down on saturday when I have the book and I'm to busy reading it Lol but I still read this website, SM's and the Lexicon :-D there SPOILER FREE yay Lol

Caroline said...

Dude. You can come here on this, but just dont read comments or go into the forums if your really that scared. cause anyone who posts on this blog is seriously against spoilers. I think that everyone on this site will be respectful- but who knows. I dont think it is neccessary to go into complete lockdown- dont watch youtube vids of twilight unless youve allready seen them and dont go on random twilight sites. thats my advice :)

Anonymous said...

This is the first book I haven't looked for spoilers for. It's really weird because Harry Potter I started reading leaked copies ect. But when Steph said that she wanted us to read it a certain way I just didn't bother looking. I just want to read it the "right" way.

You might want to update the HP link also I totally want to hug little!Voldy. Like really bad! He's so cute. I now have a toss up for favorite bad guy.