Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good Morning Twilighters!!

Stephenie Meyer will be doing an interview tomorrow on Good
Morning America (ABC).
You can submit questions for her to answer... but hurry up!! its at 7 am tomorrow!!!
I gotta go get my sleep so I can wake up on time!!
Hope my question gets picked!!!
Caroline

EDIT BY NYERA: EXACTLY 48 HOURS LEFT!
EDIT 2 BY CAROLINE!: OMG! QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!! READ NOW! INTESNSENESS!!!
Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

EDIT BY NYERA: Here's the video!
Also, there are serious complications with the episode so it won't be out before the release :(
But we'll definitley be posting pics, last minute theories and perhaps a vid on youtube tomorrow since we'll all be together. Sorry the episode didn't work out but I think small doses of us throughout the day are probably better anyways. ALSO, stay tuned for a contest. Will post asap.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

QOTD: And that is how Edward became mine!

Caroline said...

ahaha. your funny! o wait...

havent you heard its not cool to talk about someone elses man in such terms! tsk tsk tsk. i thought you were better than that, but i guess not.

Anonymous said...

Ok I wake up @ 7 I'm watching GMA and they're all "blah blah blah gas prices r so high" so guess wat??? I FELL ASLEEP I wake up its 9:30 and I MISSED SM!!!!!!!!:'( :'( :'( I missed the interview I can't believe it:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Anonymous said...

haha ...we missed it too.... thats unfortunate. I would say lets rewind time.. but that would make BD farther away! o well interview!

Anonymous said...

i didnt even bother waking up. hehe. i'll find the vid on youtube dont worry

QOTD WOOOOAH! well maybe he might not be talking to bella...

Caroline said...

hahaha it was stupid. nothing new. nothing interesting
p.s. i didnt wake up either. I love tivo!!!!!! <3 <3

Caroline said...

i think he might be talking to seth cause seth is freinds with edward and hes trying to protect him or something maybe!! :0

Anonymous said...

thanks nyera. i tried to find it on youtube though... i couldn't if you find it you definately get some cool nickname or whatever... like lifesaver or miracle worker or something along those lines...

Anonymous said...

I TTLY MISSED IT WITHOUT KNOWING SHE WAS GONA B INTERVIEWD!!! T.T
oh well... nyny can u post it on the blog?

Anonymous said...

YAY I'm not the only one that missed it!!!!!! Lol
and Jacob better not b talking to Edward like that!!!

Stacie said...

i taped it lol i couldnt wake up that early if i tried.

but oh man that quote holy crap so intense it's so tricky cause we are probably like oh dang he is talking to edward but we dont really know do we!!!!! ahhh i cant wait

Anonymous said...

OMG 1 DAY AND 11 HOURS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i missed it to! i didnt check this site yesterday but of course i checked it today at 1 o'clock and missed it!

Anonymous said...

FEW MORE HOURS!!*JUMPITY JUMP JUMP JUMP!!*