Monday, July 14, 2008

Boredom Strikes Again and This Results!

Hahaha after a long vacation at the cape with many a sunburn to keep me indoors (me and my bad tan self) procrastinating unpacking and repacking yuck I have compiled a great collection of photos that made me smile. and YAYYYY!! only like 18 more days until BD! who is excited!! woohooo!! i cant control myself. Collins still makes me mad by the wayy.... Random but did anyone ever notice that most pics of Taylor Lautner are of when he is a little boy?
Oh yeah and all of the Taylor Pictures are for the person who requested more pics of Jacob- couldnt find any of him being jacob, but i tried :)
... anwyays pictures! yay! here they are!!

This one made me Giggle
So serious
So adorable!!
Not a fan of the spikey hair... the abs- yes
MORE GIGGLING!
What a cutie!
Makes me Want to go to France now
Leaving On Wednesday
Yes!
For Nyera
Hehe Alex Pettyfer
I miss the good old Cedric Diggory Days
I Kind of like this better than the movie poster they have (someone random took random photos and made a fake poster)
Kellan Lutz

And if no one else enjoys this-- well i enjoyed myself hehe
PEACE!
Caroline aka Wilbersss

9 comments:

Stacie said...

oh my god lol actually i thoroughly enjoyed that! taylor is so adorable!!
and i like that movie poster too it's really neat.

Jen Carrieri said...

wow nice job! Even when I am bored I am not that productive. Taylor and I are the same age so... ok ok I just woke up from my dream sorry about that haha

Stacie said...

lol thats funny!
i know right i totally agree i am never that creative even when i am totally awake

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed gaspard and kellan but especially SKANDAR WOOT!

omg. you forgot hayden christensen. *starts giggling*

Anonymous said...

SO HOT!!!!!!!!(all of them) *Dies* LOL

Bite Me: A Twilight Podcast said...

hahaha OMG! how was stalking Faden nyera? hahaha giggles more!

Caroline said...

oops that was me btw-- i was still logged in from posting this earlier hehe

Anonymous said...

SO HOT!!!!!!!!(all of them) *Dies* LOL

Anonymous said...

how tragic is it that I started visiting for the podcast and now I come back for the HOT!Picspam?