Friday, November 28, 2008

too many interviews. just kidding.

I watched Nikki Reed on Conan last night. She seems really cool. 
EW has a 'pick your dream cast' thing and the results/article is here. I guess the fans wanted to replace Esme, Jasper and Charlie but they would be the LAST people I would choose to replace. EW also has a cover story of Twilight. 
Rolling Stone has a funny article with Rob (but beware of the super unattractive picture)
TEEN mag shoot and some behind the scenes.
Rob on Jay Leno. More Rob (article).
A random but really sweet picture.
TONS of new merch at Hot Topic. 
MTV with Peter Facinelli. I love him, they couldn't have found a better person to play Carlisle.
Jackson video :)   Ron Kristen and Taylor interview with FUSEtv

I'm definitley in love with this kid. 
MySpace Celebrity sits down with Taylor Lautner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa- all these pics are so sweet, i love how mych coverage this movie has gotten