Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

EDIT: First discussion is up! 

OK, I'm making it up for that "mean" april fool's day joke! Now you'll have TWO blogs to visit!! HUZZAH!

I'm really loving the Gemma Doyle trilogy (even though I haven't yet finished the third book, ahh!) I've been looking around the web for some good fansites, but they don't exist! I mean, there's a fanpop but that doesn't count.

So I decided to make a new fansite myself :) I'll probably make a domain tonight and work on it throughout the week. Bad timing considering my room is in shambles, I've got enough homework to last me 15 hours AND Kings is on tomorrow night. 

Anyways, since there isn't much development about the movie (which I'm starting to think will never actually happen), the blog will mostly be a discussion of the books. It won't reach the scale Bite Me is at purely because this fandom hasn't had its time in the spotlight yet. I'm personally hoping the books remain low key.

So what do you think?

13 comments:

erin ! said...

i think that would be awesome!
i absolutely love those books, and it'll be sweet to have discussions about them :P
you totally should.
woo!

Amanda said...

Yes! that would be sweeet.
i love those books !
and I agree about hoping they stay low key.
I would like to see a movie, but at the same time I almost don't want them to become too big.

Stacie said...

lol i thought the april fools joke was pretty smart but scared the crap outta me.
Yeah i think that is a good idea too

Asil said...

that would be so cool to have a blog about those books cuz i love them so much!!!
i definitely hope that they stay low key, though a movie would be nice if they do it right.

P.S. this totally makes up for the April fool's joke :)

Riley said...

I LOVELOVELOVE those books. Even more than Twilight. If only because of Kartik :P

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the other books you are reading or the twilight books? Stupid question, i know...

-Ray

Anonymous said...

sounds fun!

ps. Nyera, why did kyle take BOP down?
that was a great video!

emmie said...

ive only read the first book in the seriese but it was really good :) i agree with everyone else so far :P

Stacie said...

yeah it is a really good series!! i suggest you read the others because they only get better

Nuha said...

for all those ppl who havent finished the books, make sure you finish 'em b4 the site is made.
just a quick warning! :)

Stacie said...

yeah that's probably a good idea lol. i finished them a long time ago but you guys are making me want to re read them cause they were so good!

Blonde Uncencored said...

I love those books! I have all three of them...I was hoping she would write more...I'm interested in what happens with Gemma.

Stacie said...

yeah i was hoping she would too, but the last book is huge and it ties everything up totally it's so good