Thursday, March 26, 2009

Only in Boston.

Here's a funny MTV article about a vampire invasion in a Boston high school. Apparently, some weirdo freshman girls really think they are vampires and are running around wreaking havoc and ruining the school's good reputation.

But come on now MTV. Vampires aren't real and posting a story like this only encourages more weirdos and makes Boston Latin students look bad. I laughed my reindeer pajama pants off when I remembered my friend's sister goes there HAHA.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

lol when i read this i laughed so hard!! I love how larry carroll wrote it.

Anonymous said...

oh good lord.
i think some people have to much time on their hands....

Ton said...

random thing I just noticed :P
this blog used to have +500 subscribers, and now it's down to 109. Time to get the podcast up and running again ;)

Stacie said...

oh dear well that's not good :(