Monday, August 11, 2008

"It's about time to get rid of that guy"

Nikki sent me the link to this fantastic Taylor article!
Too young to have a girlfriend Taylor says...I think it's amazing that a 16 year old boy says that. No hard feelings though haha. I think he's quite respectable and it's pretty hard to come across a teenage guy like him.
AND he's getting even more jacked for his role in New Moon!

(enough gushing)
So Taylor has a new show on NBC called My Own Worst Enemy! I've seen the commercials but I never knew Taylor had a main role in it! Strangley enough the main character's name is Edward. Mark your calendars! It premiers Monday, October 13 at 10:00 PM. I HOPE TO GOD that it doesn't get cancelled. Here's the wiki.

Neeeers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wh000! i feel special!! XD time to set ur phonce calendars to ring an hour b4 the show starts on Oct. 13!!!! 2 MORE MONTHS TO GO!!!!!! also.. DONT PLAN ANYTHING MONDAY NIGHTS ONCE THE SHOW STARTS!!! XD so hyped up cuz of this XD r u guys hyped up?

Anonymous said...

omg... taylor's name in the show is JACK!!! >w< im not saying anything more abt it.. *bites lip until it bleeds* XD

Anonymous said...

OMG
EEEEkk

and also

I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!

IT DOENST SHOW HERE!!! *cries*

youtube here i come...

Bite Me: A Twilight Podcast said...

you can always watch it online!

unless ABC.com doesnt let anybody outside of a US ip address watch the shows :(