Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey YouTuberz!

An email was sent to me concerning this youtube vid. Instead of trying to explain, I'll just quote "cullenboysrock" of youtube.

"There is a video on YouTube asking Twilighters, Twihards, or just plainTwilight fans to add a comment for Stephenie to read! The goal is to get atleast 1000 comments! This is a worldwide challenge, and I really think that Stephenie deserves this! She dazzled us with Twilight, so now we can dazzle her with our support!"

B&N link to Twilight Saga Official Guide. Comes out end of December! Which is actually not that far away.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh man i am so excited for that book!!! I think it's going to show us a lot of things we didnt see even reading the books like 10 times over.

That video was really cool! I signed it.

Anonymous said...

I signed and will be checking in to see how the project is coming from time to time to give the video more hits.

Anonymous said...

i commented
coz im so cool

how awesome would it be if she actually saw it?