Thursday, July 17, 2008

QUOTES OF THE DAY!

I'm sure you know by now that the Lexicon has been reposting (with permission) certain quotes out of Breaking Dawn and will be continuing to do so until the release. We can't post the quotes because of copyright but here is the link to the quotes archive on the Lexicon.

Because of our wonderful spoiler policy, I will give you my thoughts on the July 14th quotes BUT you'll have to highlight the text to see it. Clever, right? Technically this is not a spoiler because Stephenie Meyer has given permission for it to go on the internet but nevertheless it may spoil part of the book for you. So it's a legal spoiler. Anyway, some of the quotes are just random funny ones, but Wilbersss and I will comment on the juicy ones.

<<JULY 14. "Ah, Edward, I've missed you." --Tanya
This proves that the Denali clan will be featured in BD. Just like I said months ago :) Now maybe we'll find out what happened between the two of them...
>>
Nyera

EDIT by Caroline:
I don't know about anyone else... but I'm not the biggest fan of the Lexicon (i ddont even know why but i just dont like it) so you can go on the breaking dawn quotes page on stephenie's site becuase i dont like the lexicon. (they post the same exact thing) it just bugs me how formal everything is and more stuff that i cant even really explain without making myself sound bad. and i might slightly be jealous how their site is #1 and were #37 on twilight topsites (go on more often to change that!! and get all of your friends to come here haha) and now i am writing for no reason so i will stop now

2 comments:

Stacie said...

no i kind of agree i really dont like the lexicon that much either dont worry about it lol.

When is the new official trailer coming out? Isnt it supposed to come out today.

Johanna said...

aww caroline
i hate twilight lexicon too
i would spit at it, but it is a website, and i dont want my computer screen to get all icky :]