Wednesday, July 23, 2008

News

MTV will be covering the Comic-Con with all our favorites! Finally, I will get to see stuff instead of just hear about it! article
Seth updated SM's website with news of Comic-Con and Hollywood backlot photo's. this is my favorite and here are the photo's

Twilight Tuesday: You have an opotunity to send SM your questions read about it here and there is an interview with Nikki Reed (Rosalie) here
Also, there is a Twilight quiz over at MTV here

Yay! first update!
Michelle

Quote of the day: (you need to highlight it)
Edward: Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

mi-chan... abt the pic that u said was ur fave... its onli ur fave since it has RobPatz in it... and the fact that its hilarious...

-anim3fr3ak_27

Jen Carrieri said...

I have no idea why but this quote was the best one in my opinion. When I read it for the first time I thought it was so sweet and took my breath away. So what was her bad dream? It has to be before she is changed because she can't sleep if she is a vampire. I don"t know but I guess thats the fun of it : )
P.S. Sorry if we are not suppose to talk about the quotes on here haha

Michelle said...

ha ha, it's cute but my favourite is still oops

Anonymous said...

OMG THE QUOTE is sooo awwwwwww I LOVE EDWARD its so perfect *sigh*

Anonymous said...

i thought the quote was supposed to be funny, the thought of edward singing just makes me laugh

Anonymous said...

awww
edward is so sweet :]

i want him to sing me to sleep and ward off my nitemares!!!!