Thursday, July 24, 2008

I need an original title...

Shock till you drop have photo's of the cut outs that you can get photo's with if you are at comic con. see them here this really makes me wish i lived in America. Amazon.com is selling the Twilight poster (FINALLY! I want one of them too! poor me)
there is a video talking about Twilight, putting the Spotlight on Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) here
And now I have ABSOLUTELY no voice (I screamed when i saw Nyera's photo's :p )

Quote of the Day:

Rosalie: Over my pile of ashes.

ha ha, i get it, cause the only way to kill a vampire is to rip them to shreds and burn the pieces

Michelle

EDIT by Nyera: trailer stills here. show out tomorrow if it uploads all right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i screamed too michelle :)

Unknown said...

EEEEP!! I WANTED TO GO TO THE COMIC CON! I WISH I COULDVE GO! then agen i wish that i couldve gone to any comic con since im such a manga/anime otaku..... XD i wanted the trading card SO MUCH!

wat photo u guys?

-anim3fr3ak_27

Anonymous said...

idk u guys weren't from here (U.S) LOL BUT i still love ur site it rocks:-D LMAO
and i HAVE NEVER WANTED to go to COMIC CON so badly as i did when ROB is gonna b there LOL

Caroline said...

i love her pics... but slightly depressed that zack did not make an exception to give his pants to me... or even just a picture. i would have settled for a picture

back on topic-- i love talyorrrrrrr
i want him to go to prom with me
i love how they use that clip when he says "he has a native american side and a werewolf side" it sounds stupid but cute. hahaha <3
he can still go to prom with me :)

Unknown said...

oh wait... now i geddit! nyera's pic! as in the siggy she uses! okey then... *SCREAMS*