Friday, July 18, 2008

Avoiding Chores ;)

I don't want to clean... so I am posting more pictures :)
In honor of Fayden. Lol.
I got a request for more Alex ☺
omg more of those pink glasses
Giggles... and abs!
for Nyera upon request (well not the specific picture)…I giggled
Going to his concert!!!!
Wish I was that camera
He looks so fine in a suit!
Going to their concert too! And meeting them (again for both!)
Gaspy

If anyone else has requests :) just post it and it shall be done (within reason)
Ps. Sorry I didn't finish this post earlier my Internet on my computer is weird.
Caroline aka wilbersss

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

pout*

i want more robert pattinson...

Anonymous said...

umm.. how about 300000000000 pics od gaspard????

Anonymous said...

i want more fayden

(fine. yes its nyera)

Anonymous said...

Idk who that Alex kid is but he and his pink glasses r HOT!!!!!!!!!:-D

Caroline said...

it is Alex Pettyfer. he is fineee.

Jen Carrieri said...

I am usually not a fan girl, but I think I can make an exception. Ok I was watching Penelope (even though it has the Twilight clip it is a really good movie) and James McAvoy is gorgeous.

Stacie said...

Yeah i didnt know who that alex guy was either but he is so cuteee!!! I am totally going to look him up now.

Anonymous said...

OMG I KNOW!!!!!! i didnt even wanna watch the movie but i ended up LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!! LOL and i did LOOK UP ALEX after i left that comment LMAO

Stacie said...

i know so did i and he is so good looking WOO!

Unknown said...

want more rob patz.........
that alex dude is fineeeeeeee............... *swoon*

-anim3fr3ak

Stacie said...

I have to agree i want some more r patz also!!

Anonymous said...

OMG do JAMES MCAVOY I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
:-D ever since ATONEMENT *sigh*